Our volunteers make the difference! The help and expertise we gain from our volunteers not only make it possible for us to host the race, but it also makes the race better for our runners. Every volunteer before, during and after the race is key to our success.
Sign up here for Volunteer Opportunities.
Earn credits for future races by volunteering. Here’s how it works:
We award race credits based on time worked and difficulty of the assignment. We also reward people who go above and beyond during the race. Race credit is earned for future races and future registrations. Credits can be transferred to family or friends and will never expire.
100% race credit:
- Course marking prior to race.*
- Pre-race day set up, course, aid stations.*
- Course stripping—removing course signs/markings after last runner.*
- Overnight aid station/volunteering.
- Parking duty
- Post event teardown, trailer/truck loading.
- Checking course markings (Friday).*
- Packet pick-up, Thursday, Friday or race morning.
- Start/finish line organization support.
- Aid station shift.
*This role requires previous trail experience. If you are unsure, please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to race credit, we will cover parking/tent camping where applicable and make sure you are fed if you are working during lunch or dinner. Our volunteers will also get a race shirt if quantities are still available.
If you are ready to use race credit earned, send an email to email@example.com with the race you want to register for. Please give us at least two days to respond. Thank you!