IMPORTANT: All runners must cary a hydration device (i.e. Water Bottle or Hydration Bladder) to participate in the race.
The 100K/50K course will have six aid stations stops on each loop. Most are between 3-5 miles apart. However, there is one segment that is 7 miles between aid stations. Please plan accordingly. We will post the distances between aid stations once we publish the course map.
The Lost-n-Found aid station is remote and not accessible by car or truck. This aid station will have fewer supplies but will include water,
Gatorade, SaltStick and first aid supplies, at a minimum. The rest of the aid stations will include water, Gatorade, SaltStick, bananas, oranges, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, potato chips, Oreos, fig cookies, soda, pickles, pickle juice, first aid and feminine products.
This is a cupless race. We do not provide cups to participants. However, we do sell a rubber reusable collapsable cup for $5 each that can be purchased when you pick up your race packet.
Crew may see runners at Comanche Gap and Stillhouse Hollow (100K/50K) aid stations.
- If you have crew that plans to see you at Stillhouse Hollow, instruct them to see the race director at the start/finish after all races have started. They will provide crew members with a code for the aid station.
We have one drop bag location on the course for 100K/50K runners at the Stillhouse Hollow aid station. Approximately mile 18 for 50K/100K and 49.5 for 100K only.
- Drop bags must be brought to the start/finish and left at the designated area no later than 6:30 a.m. on race morning.
- Mark your last name, bib number and distance on the outside of your drop bag.
- Drop bags from 50K runners will be returned mid-afternoon, after all 50K runners have passed Stillhouse Hollow.
- Drop bags from 100K runners will be returned when the aid station shuts down, after 1 a.m.
- You are responsible for picking up your drop bag from the start/finish or driving out to Stillhouse Hollow to pick up your bag.
- Under no circumstances will we mail or deliver a drop bag back to its owner. Please keep drop bags to a reasonable size.
There will be no drop bags allowed for the 10K or 20K events.